Discover A Life Fulfilling Retirement Community
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Emotional: humor, celebrations, music and the friendships that are developed.
- Environmental: Miles of walking paths, a nurturing and relaxing park-like courtyard.
- Intellectual: lectures, brain fitness, cultural events, book clubs.
- Physical: Fitness programs, nutrition, rest and self-care.
- Vocational: Hobbies, involvement with charities, volunteering.
- Social: conversation over meals, happy hour, lunch and dinner outing.
- Spiritual: Faith-based programs, yoga, tai chi, church services.
Director of Community Relations
Director of Operations
Director of Enrichment
Director of Maintenance
Get In Touch
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 651-888-6557.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Lavalle Fields does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.